Sunday, March 13, 2011

Name Of Planet In Hindi

Giro con pioggia

This morning I decided, also by rain.
I'm lucky, the first 45 minutes I made them dry, then when I start the first 20 minutes of ascent, it begins to rain. Is there something wrong I will ask Robert, I had to go up to 60-65 in z4 low rpm, but also with the 34-27 that I climb the highest, if I held the rpm Watts went to Z5 ... I went anyway, with his legs hard yesterday, then climb continued for another 6-7 minutes. Michael arrived at the top I waited, and by mutual agreement we made the bike, it was raining too.
Descent to plan with all the care possible, then we are divided, he returns back home io decido di allungare un po. Cosi comincio il lavoro in Z3, dovevo fare degli scatti da 15 secondi, ne faccio la metà ma  mi ero dimenticato dei 15” e cosi li ho fatti da 30". Alla fine gli allunghi dovevano essere 2 da 2’ e ne ho fatto solo uno. Torno a casa con altri 50 km fatti in poco più di 2 ore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment