Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can Moles Get Pierced

GF Laigueglia

Here we are at my weekend in Liguria.
arrived around 23, Michael (Monday to become The Invisible) is placed in the Andora stop, only 2 km from Laigueglia. But within us is full, so I decided to go directly to Laigueglia. Fortunately, not 2 but 6 km, with Cape apples to do ..... So I start with the camper after Laigueglia direction Alassio. Nightmarish night, every car that passed the RV was moving, but in the end we managed to sleep.
7.00 am I get up I wash and take my bike to go to collect the race pack. Meanwhile, phone and Pres End Month are arriving by car. Parking at 10 meters from the camper, so Ross prepares breakfast for all, and once you start off clothes.
I have the chest down, 130, but I decided to enter the grid with my friends, Michele with the 134, you see the camper but then disappears .... (On Monday, the Pres fastened her the nickname "The Invisible"). We are on the grid at 9.30 am, as usual it gets warm with the sport of choice for us cyclists .... "The ciacole" or "Barbossa" (in Italian gossip). We are ready at the start, I lose the wheel, but I do not have a problem, I have to find a wife and daughter, I'm sure they are cheering me on, because here that I see on the left side I stand on the pedals and sending kisses to my women. Just step, I put on the handlebars, low grip and go to retrieve your friends. Li beak just after Alassio, as a train passes them and shooting them behind me. Here is the first downhill and I start here to lose their wheels, I do not trust to go down, I have not got to know the rear wheel with the PT, and so I find myself with 3 others to try to patch up the hole, do not we will succeed, only to turn left to elbow, when he starts eating and drinking we can engage the group, but my friends are in front of about 300 mt. Once at the bridge here is the traffic jam, and I see coming in the Pres and End Month I
call as usual "set rspecificrequirements endo?". I take this opportunity, so they are all still, park the quad, and go to "toilet". We set off again and as usual I have to face what you do not want to include the 34, the trac jam change down the chain entry and ... away with rosary. The step 34x23 agility and allotment of good rhythm going, and climb to the top of my buddies do you hang up. Everything goes smoothly, including the first descent, Month End takes me, the Pres is in front, arrived in the valley, apparently flat ground in the stretch, I find myself in front of two that lead to bad, but when it comes to changing the second move, So I have to go out and shoot. Behind has put a girl in the group that carried over. Turn right and go towards the second climb and endless. We stopped to rest, is the second, we missed the first, a slice of orange, a piece of banana and fill the bottle again. The ascent of Ginestro is long, about 3 / 4 vado in crisi, sembra che stia pedalando con il 50 ma invece ho il 34 con il 27 dietro.... salgo salgo, e arrivato al salsiccia party, il Pres si ferma. GLi dico " no andiamo tanto non mangiamo nienti qui" e lui " go sbusat!" prima GF primo buco, ma cambia sto copertoni, è mai possibile che rovini la media a tutti????? battutaccia! Intanto ecco il nostro amico di Cicloturismo, poco prima mi aveva fotografato il mozzo PT, ora si avvicina e ci fa le domande prende nome e cognome e con il suo buon panino in mano ci saluta: " vuoi vedere che finiamo ancora sulla rivista??". La cima è li a poche centinaia di metri, ho lo spolverino e giù in picchiata. All'inizio tengo le ruote dei due velocisti, ma poi li mollo, ( calcolate that eventually they'll give me three minutes and downhill I have never passed any) towards the end I do a ciucetto, and here I take the bottle slips. Have no water mixed with sweet mouth! Downstream are continuously on my rhythm, I'm alone, I reach a group, and continues, do not give me change so I go with my legs, I reach for another group, but it's a girl, how do I get back and be distributed as follows, to Half a strong headwind, I move you make a change but then again when he touches me I lose them. Against wind, I still reach a round of changes, but what touches me again fall off, so I decided to go alone. Arrive in Andover, turn right there and I have them all behind, the last climb, I should make it to all .... but I no longer have the first km as well as I do I feel, then I try to respect the tasks data, I progressed to the finish.
I close the garmin under 4 hours, but still with the real time will be approximately 4.12 ... I'm happy, I have a lot of preparation but I'm more than last year.
now March 6, but it's carnival, you want to see them stay home?
the next.

Here is the link to Garmin Connect: GF LAIGUEGLIA 2011

forgot .... the invisible we have not seen, better than we did and it was his first ever GF: Not to take anything away from Michael, but I think it's starting in front of a whole other story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment