Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clips Of Kates Playground

Martedi 8 febbraio Ultimo Carico

Here, this week began in the best way. It will be a busy week, Monday session of stretching, last load today, tomorrow, in view of the drain only GF Laigueglia. We decided to go skiing Laigueglia anything, I hope to find RV parking for the evening, arriving late after work.
Tonight the program crashed, I had made a run of about 32 km, you had to do 20 minutes of heating, then 6x1'30 "with recovery of 8 'between one and another. After the heating run in Z2, I started a run of 20 km I think I can do the job specific, in the end I did, I saved the race, I went on the record without recupro another race and then I started to record the specific. Then I finished unloading shooting without recording. In the end the sum of the whole session brings km about 35 km 1h 15 'or so.
The problem is the roller or melgar Realtour the program, every now and then crashes and this I think it is due to the system oprativo before aveov a desktop computer with XP 32 bit now use the laptop with Vista 64bit. Elite has released the driver but I guess I do not work very well. Here are two graphs, totally missing the first 20 minutes in the first chart I made 1 'and then begin heating immediately repeated. I finished in the latter, the recovery started without recording and then I repeated the last run and ended with the discharge.
Top 5 repeat
last part of the session

0 comments:

Post a Comment