Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gay Chicago Cruising Spots

San Faustino

Questa Mattina sono a casa, festa del patrono di Brescia, e cosi ne approfitto per fare l'uscita evitando la sessione sui rulli. Pioviggina, ma esco lo stesso, appuntamento alle 9 al bar con il gruppo, siamo in 5 io Pres, Tuttologo, Botarel, Divaricato and finally Cuochino. Direction Paderno Fc in agility, at the junction of Provezze greet them, I have my "homework" the Pres and his other .... boh, I carry on the road between Monticelli and Ome, and from there I do the 4x30 series Vel in the program. Arriving at the roundabout and around the bike, then squeeze the garmin but I realize that I had not only stopped the mounds lap, but I stopped the time. Lighted it again and go on the ride Z2 coming home after about 1 hour 30 minutes. Tomorrow we will see how
load throws.

0 comments:

Post a Comment