Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baxi Boiler, Error 03

Fonteno in gruppo

Today I anticipated the release of the group, call the water tomorrow and I still follow Martina, so if I can do the scheduled two hours or I will stay in the warmth.
ready off at 8.30 this morning heading towards Lake Iseo. I stand before the Clusane shot up to Pres and the group. Pigio them come ashore and the first LAP I do at least 30 minutes of ascent at 65 rpm for the medium, the first piece is challenging, the second one is very smooth. I do not get to 30 minutes, but I think it's fine. In return alert friends, I do stretch 3 with 8 minutes of recovery, the recovery first before I do, and the second I pull lasica and I start in third position and then advance to the final draw. In addition to this the Gambone me necked Sarnico and two installments of Provaglio. While at first I held the second I let go. Returning home to shower and lunch, early afternoon I had the legs on the cross! I'm satisfied, I made the exit quansi always ahead of the group, and I think that fatigue is "normal." Tomorrow I hope to be able to complete this week, I skipped Wednesday's session rolls, I came home late from work, while Tuesday and Thursday work regularly to the table. Next week we will
GF di Cecina.
Here is the link to Garmin Connect , tomorrow night I should post id born to two graphs work midweek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment