Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hematocrit Levels And What They Mean

Domenica Lunedi e Martedi

Here is the link to Garmin Connect Sunday.
output group, I had to do a couple of climbs of about 20 minutes, the first were the Shores of St. Eusebio (for Mark would be the last run of the GF Valli Bresciane April 25) the second had to be shorter, but a technical problem I could not complete it. I used the slight slope from the Cunettone Tormini.
The transfer was part of a very soft, before we had friends with less leg, then the top of the climb I passed and I advised that I started to do an exercise. After Cain, I have reached Gambone Celli and Junior (and I have passed), while to the penultimate I even bend past the spin doctors, but soon after put the 34x27 and had to discharge (apparently had a period that is different). I got to the step maintaining the 245 watt. Clustered with the latest high altitude, some have fallen back on the same street, but we at Lake Garda. I made the descent without worries, it was cold, I slowed down a valley I've been waiting the past and I have provided below the front group. Once in a dozen Gavardo home, I am the Pres, cyst, End Month, Junior, Double Zero and the Invisible have taken to the Lake in Salò we shot for and got Zette, here I had to do the exercise, I started with 50, towards the end of the session and we were slowed down and we stopped walking we past. Junior Double Zero later this month and we have lost, they had stopped the work, so we are back doing Tormini. From Tormini Pusterla we pulled up to three with a good average, we have put behind the cyst because for him it was already troppo.Grande output, even though I worked a lot on Saturday, the legs and the body responded great. Monday
usually stretching circuit, while this evening rolls. In addition 1h 20 'with 2x20' interspersed with 15 recovery without exceeding the average rose to 147 BPM (they were much lower) and 190-210 watts on a climb of 4.5%. then finally recovered. Tomorrow
discharge rollers. Roberto told me, for him to work last week were carried out as per my feelings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment