Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kim Kardashian Furnitur




the quiche takes me back in time in Naples ... to a nearby slightly unbearable! ! I must say ... hilarious talked for an hour without taking breath, and what he said ... embarrassing! I and my friend (with whom I shared the house) we had dubbed "A Borz" ... not even remember why, but still makes us laugh ... all to say that had French origins ... and taught me quiche ...
to understand doses are for a base of puff pastry ready that of the super or a roasting pan about 24x28 cm.

pastry
4 eggs 200 ml cream
100 grams of bacon in one piece made
diced 3 tablespoons of frozen peas (if you like)
100 grams of grated parmesan
salt and pepper to taste

in a dish, beat the eggs, add cream and parmesan. just put a pinch of salt ... a sprinkling of pepper if you like. I use a mixture composed of black pepper, white rose is very fragrant. Cook the peas with a little onion and extra virgin olive oil. roll out the dough, leaving about 1 cm to the edges. pour the mixture of eggs and cream, add the peas spread across the surface and in the same way the diced bacon. Bake at 180/200 ° until cooked ... if I look under the pastry is golden. will swell a lot but just outside ... ottoman deflates. if the egg color too much and the pastry is cooked lower shelf of the pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil but not! I use it often for parties ... I have to say that he has had several successes. Obviously the base is made from eggs and cream cheese then you can go fancy. there are versions with vegetables and vegetables really appetizing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment