Monday, January 31, 2011

Bahrain Sports Tv Frequency

Penne with peppers and anchovies parmesan crumb


finally update my blog today ... I'm busy, or slightly better Let's face it .... are tremendously in late with embroidery and I can not devote to them ... I just hope to finish it soon, because the star is already born who should receive it! then the place I go too proud to do so.
pass the recipe ... take a husband who eats poorly voletieri vegetables and vegetables ... and also a little tired of the same dishes ... now take a fridge made a poor diet with red pepper and fortunately big beautiful hard. .. a glass of tomato sauce ... some thread anchovy and a half-empty container of bread crumbs ... what do I do? penne peppers and bread! this recipe was born ... so in truth I get them bread peppers as a side dish I thought I could turn for a first ... I must say that the result is great!
recipe for two people
penne 160 gr
red pepper 1
3 anchovy bread crumbs around a glass
tomatoes 1 cup shallots or garlic 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
chilli salt to taste

strisciline cut into thin peppers. Fry the shallot in the oil and add the peppers. cuocere a fiamma non troppo vivace. unire di tanto in tanto un po' d'acqua. unire i pomodori pelati frullati o schiacciati bene. portare a cottura molto lentamente. a me non piace sentire il peperone molto croccante. in un padellino a parte far tostare il pan grattato, metterlo in un piatto e nel padellino versare 1 cucchiaio di olio e le acciughe fatte a pezzetti, con il calore si sciolgono leggermente, aggiungere il pan grattato e mescolare bene. portare a cottura le penne e saltarle nel sugo ai peperoni. servire con una spolverata di mollica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment