Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bible Verse For Church Anniversary

Deluso e carico

strange week .... Tuesday, arriving from work, I change and down on the rollers. Prepare all PC and rolls, I feed the dogs and ....... behold, I am assailed by a terrible headache. Rdiscendo in the garage, I do 4 sets of quaricipiti I get on the rolls, but after 5 minutes the pain sTESTA gets annoying: get out and turn off at home. Yesterday
Coming from Cremona, same thing, but even before you get the same headaches I get. I decide to take a walk and go to town to visit a friend. Coming back now it's late, and so after having cared for the dogs, I go for dinner. They are 20.30.
Tonight I hope to do at least one hour of roller rains here no bike at lunch, I potutto take advantage of it because I missed the appointment cline in Cremona.
Saturday I'll do a test with the Power Tap in height in order to have data for best to approach the start of preparation. Along with friends Sunday. Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment