Friday, January 14, 2011

Chlorophyll And Pregnant

Velodromo e cattivi pensieri

Ecco un paio di foto scattate al velodromo.
IN CURVA
500 MT

Points Race Women Elite

and thoughts .... Well .... have been drawn to the MDD but I'll be alone ..... I thought I would join, and then take the right for next year when we are at least two or maybe more, and replace the MDD with Fausto Coppi's July 4th ...... In this way, I'd be three races for circuit Noble, and adding the Gf Maniva who is here on your doorstep and the Gf Eddy Mercks, manageable, perhaps from Lake Garda, I could also groped this patent. Let's see ....
Meanwhile, tonight a bit of stretching and some exercises at fitness facilities, along tomorrow but slow (to lose a bit of Hettie) and Sunday, two seats, camminata con Martina e un paio di ore in bici nel pomeriggio.

Avrei anche un video che ho pubblicato su facebook...ma qui non riesco a farlo mi si ferma il collegamento.

0 comments:

Post a Comment