Friday, January 7, 2011

Hickory Wood For Bbq Wholesale In Tn

The dough puffs ... so ... that ... Profiterol ode to Montersino!

this post ... I know so much about advertising but I can not help it! Montersino love ... and after these puffs I love even more! At Christmas, not happy with the gifts received (her husband has left me speechless ... but does not change because I laughed I cried I screamed and I said something unintelligible to be understood!) I got a little present .... Peccati di Gola Luca Montersino .... well has got a book is a good thing ... but a book like this that much better and ehhhhhhhh good thing:) .. there are many recipes .... will cira thirty or so ... but it explains in detail the basics cooking techniques and a few secrets ... just what we wanted! sometimes just a silly mistake and everything changes .... I tried it with these cream puffs. I had not read a small staff and the first batch was a total failure .... my all puffy and golden puffs were flattened in a while ... why? I had not made out the steam during cooking! So today I'll explain a bit 'of things head on cream puffs but mostly I invite you to buy it because believe me it's really useful!
point out that there are various kinds of puffs, or rather different textures. Starting from the heavier and full cream puffs (then more flour and less butter) to the lighter, empty and brittle (less flour and more butter). I opted for a cream puff from the average ...

recipe (CIRA 200 puffs) :
1 liter water (can be replaced in whole or in part with the milk which colors best in cooking)
500 gr butter (or margarine can be replaced with lard)
farina00 600 gr (per biscotteriapovera of gluten and starch-rich growth promoters)
1100 eggs (about 22 medium eggs 50 grams per egg)
5 grams of salt (when it seems to weigh so much but it is very important and serves all)
5 grams of sugar

in a thick-bottomed pan begins to boil water with salt and butter. it is better to cut the butter into small pieces so it melts faster. if the water begins to boil and is dissolved remove from heat. is likely to evaporate water srovinando the recipe. add the flour all at once (so do not form lumps) and stir until the mixture comes off the walls.
pass at this point in planetary hook leaf, and stir for a minute at medium speed. add eggs a little 'time. embed them very well. the dough is ready.
we turn to this recipe for cooking .... ... ... the average 200 ° conventional oven shelf just above the middle, and high enough. for cream puffs with more butter than flour 220 ° 180 °. do not use the parchment paper, creating a belly on the basis of cream puffs. enough to melt a bit 'with the brush of butter and grease the baking tray or oven dish. hardens quickly and is perfect. I have also passed in the refrigerator for short. if the butter is not cold in the pan and slide the cream puffs are unable to make shapes. place the pan in hot oven and allow it to swell very well without opening the oven. just beginning to take a lighter color slightly open the oven and potholder with a cloth or keep it so. cook. are beautiful puffy and golden. if you want them crispy so let cool in oven half open.

Profiterol:
puffs
cream
couverture chocolate by adding a pleasure of rum

prepare chocolate a day earlier. fill the cream puffs with whipped cream and dip in chocolate. remove the excess chocolate ... but also no. well ... I'd rather not put them in the fridge, at least when you can ... however, remains calm creamy chocolate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment