Thursday, January 20, 2011

Does Bulma Tell Vegeta She Loves Him

Muffin pistachios and orange

strange variant of preparing these goodness:)
They are very good .. the only "sin" was that the pistachios, I made these myself, are all on the bottom of the candy and it becomes too strong because the taste is not well outsourced, so to remedy this, I recommend the pistachio flour so not sink during baking:)

x 12 muffins Ingredients:

-180 -200 gr gr pistachios

sugar -4 eggs -2 tablespoons orange zest

-75 g cornstarch (to be well starch)

Separate egg whites and yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside.
to taste Chop the pistachios and add the zest and egg yolks. Embed
alternating the egg whites until stiff and starch, from bottom to top x does not remove the egg whites.
When the mixture is well blended and no lumps place it in cups and put everything in shape at 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes (better check!).
are very very good, freshly baked ideals.
seem to me more of a souffle cups because I had the ups and are in fact a whole is a bit heavy!

I halved the doses and .... I can not remember what I meant;)
Oh yes, it is best to keep them under constant review in the oven because you never know .. for example, took me a lot less than 25 minutes .. then also depends on the oven, of course:)
And we've also added a teaspoon of yeast satin satin to see how it appeared:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment